I'll allow it.
Closed.
I'll allow it.
Closed.
Applying for: Jailbreak
Steam profile: zackie
SteamID64: 76561198343661870
Active playtime: 45.9 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)
FYI, I have amended the hours above to show what they would have been prior to hours wipe.
Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:
Hello,
I've been playing on this server quite regularly since I first heard about it, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
I've played Jailbreak for at least 2,500 hours, with approximately 1,500 of those spent in staff positions ranging from Moderator to Operator (Root). During my time in these roles, I've undertaken a variety of responsibilities, including resolving player and staff disputes, writing staff procedures, mentoring new staff, detecting and banning cheaters, and providing feedback on the ruleset.
If given the opportunity to become staff on Slime Server, I'd like to use my prior knowledge and experience to contribute to the continued success of the server and its community.
Good bloke, would consider him a trusted community member. Has demonstrated examples of leadership and trust in other communities.
Steam profile: zackie
SteamID64: 76561198343661870
Active playtime: 9.5 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello, I'm zackie. I been playing JB since 2018 solely on DS/OS. I have held various staff positions, Operator (root) being the highest. I like where this server is going and I wouldn't mind helping out where I can toward it's success.
Closed, thanks.
Hello,
Not sure if this is something that would be possible with this particular Jailbreak playstyle, but I was wondering if an option such as kill in console, or simply /kill in chat, could be added to slay yourself.
It could be useful in situations where you realise you've freekilled someone, or simply don't want to delay the round by remaining alive.
I understand there's already a long TODO list dev-wise and that this isn't particularly important, but it would be another nice quality-of-life addition. The recent QoL updates have been great to see, so I figured this might be worth suggesting as well.
+1 Would certainly make a good addition to the team, as she has done in other communities, and shown dedication to this community also.
hi
Goes without saying but he is very much someone you want on your team.
Steam profile: zackie
SteamID64: 76561198343661870
Active playtime: 6.1 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello, I'm zackie. I been playing JB since 2018 solely on DS/OS. I have held various staff positions, Operator (root) being the highest. I like where this server is going and I wouldn't mind helping out where I can toward it's success.