Applying for: Jailbreak
Steam profile: Unknown
SteamID64: 76561198980479553
Active playtime: 55.7 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)
Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:
Hey everyone, once again, I’m trying to become staff. I have taken on the feedback from my first time putting in an application and think I have changed my ways.
Something I haven’t changed would be how loud I am. I understand it might be a bit much, but if I became staff, it would change as I would need to be professional as a staff member. However, as a current player, being loud is just who I am.
I think me being staff would be good as I’m not going to point names, but there seems to be some small groups of people. Which makes perfect sense, but me, I’m solo, so I won’t be biased towards anyone. I’m not saying anyone is, but it’s just something I would like to put out there.
Being staff is something I would work really hard towards, being good at and understanding how it works. I know at the moment I have no real experience at being staff, but I feel like giving me a shot and training me to be a good staff member isn’t a bad choice. I understand why if I’m not chosen, but I like the server and want to help as much as I can.
I’m also an active player who is always on, which means having an active staff member, even though most staff are active.
Just give me a shot, and if I don’t work out, just cut me. That’s why a trial is a thing.