Hey WK,
Joey has been warned for this and was slayed for the 2 most recent ones. We will keep an eye on it but Joey has been told to make sure to keep his rules clear and not to kill the winners.
Thanks - Splik
Hey WK,
Joey has been warned for this and was slayed for the 2 most recent ones. We will keep an eye on it but Joey has been told to make sure to keep his rules clear and not to kill the winners.
Thanks - Splik
dude is crazy at rebeliing, always follows the rules and is a nice person overall
Applying for: Jailbreak
Steam profile: LN | Splik
SteamID64: 76561198395757442
Active playtime: 66.3 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)
Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:
Hey there, im Splik!
I am applying for staff because i feel as i can contribute greatly to the server. I am a well known mapper with Renagade being currently on the server as well as Desert Storm coming by the end of the week. You will find me most nights on Jailbreak, being one of the last to hop off the server. I have spent an extensive amout of time playing CSGO Jailbreak, as well as Slime Servers. I have a good understanding of the rules and strive my best to be kind to everyone i meet. In the past I have reported major bugs and glitches immediately instead of using them to my advantage.
I feel with my extensive mapping knowledge, playtime and integrity, i can positively contribute to the server and provide an amazing experience for current, new and returning players
Thank you very much,
Splik
#Server2ForLife
Here are some of the bugs that I have stumbled across:
When the warden is selected and the T's are muted, if during this time a T is swapped onto CT by an admin, they will remain muted during the entire round.
If you are scoped in as a CT and are selected from an LR where it strips your gun, you will remain scoped in for the LR.
While playing Blackjack in the casino, if you spam the stand button or double down button, it will fill the result of your hand into the previous hand results, (just a visual bug doesnt actually affect how much you win/lose)
Thanks 
Steam profile: LN | Splik
SteamID64: 76561198395757442
Active playtime: 20.3 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hey there!
I'm Splik, i have been playing jailbreak for the last 7+ years. I am always active on the server and in the discord. I always try to help out where i can and have recently ported a map to CS2. I am always trying my best to be friendly and kind to everyone.
Thanks for considering my application 
+1 great dude and very helpful
https://open.spotify.com/track/67awxiNHNyjMXhVgsHuIrs?si=5d5ef1909b5f475b
Turn Down for What - 0:14
Hopefully now there is no "Slow server frames"
We need Walaxy Wolf back then