agree'd, or at the very least, just allow names not the actual colours of the chats too imo
Posts
-
Fix chat colours -
Important Staff Changes 23/09/26 -
Thank You, 'Mappers'thank you mappers
-
trusted quezHad no issues with him on the server, seems like a chill guy
-
El musico for El trialoApplying for: Jailbreak
Steam profile: Scripting El Musico
SteamID64:76561198362760235
Active playtime: 65.8 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)
Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:
Hello as im sure everyone knows by now,
My name is Music.I am applying for Staff because as i stated very recently in my Trusted application, Jailbreak is something i have a deep passion for. I also feel with the amount of time i have spent on the new SS server i have gained a very strong understanding for the rules and way the server is operated.
I want to help ensure not only a great playing standard for current players but for new or potentially old returning players.
I don't want to repeat myself as i feel everything was said in my previous post when applying for trusted. - https://slimeserversau.com/topic/229/trusted-application
Stay slimey,
Music -
REMOVE SPONGEBOB+1 can just peak behind a railing and not be seen
-
ricardo trusted appKnown Ricardo for a long time, always been a good guy to be online with. no issues with him
-
HelloWelcome big boy
-
Hidden replies *visiblegotcha
-
Hidden replies *visibleHello, i noticed on a few of the trusted / staff applications you can see that people have replied but not who using the side bar system.

-
Trusted ApplicationSteam profile: Scripting El Musico
SteamID64:76561198362760235
Active playtime: 53.4 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello, my name is Music.
I'm applying for trusted because JB is something i truly have a passion for. From having 2.5k+ hours on previous jailbreak servers, to being a new fish in a new server, the passion for the game mode has never left. It is something I hope to be able to share with everyone / new and upcoming players to the community.
I know due to past experiences I have had in staff positions, it has tainted peoples perception of why I may not be fit for staff, but over the last 4/5 years, i have grown, matured and developed a level head. From the time I've spent playing on Slime Servers, I have done nothing but hold the rules to the highest level.
A long story short, all i want is a chance to prove myself and turn a new leaf, to prove that I am no longer the same degenerate that I was previously, and to help the server grow in a trajectory that will benefit ALL players.
Music
-
Zamma trusted appalways a good person on the server +1
-
Game is unplayable
-
Game is unplayablethis error also appears in the console
[SceneSystem] Light 000002427C861A80: failed to allocate 704x704 shadow Mixed Shadow 11 from atlas (1 failed this frame, freed 0 lru rects)
[SceneSystem] Light 000002427C861A80: failed to allocate 704x704 shadow Mixed Shadow 11 from atlas (1 failed this frame, freed 0 lru rects)
[SceneSystem] Light 000002427C861A80: failed to allocate 704x704 shadow Mixed Shadow 11 from atlas (1 failed this frame, freed 0 lru rects) -
Game is unplayableWhen i load in all custom models, player models and knives seem to be broken.