I believe you should suck it up and just wait the ban out, they’ve been many instances where you’ve just killed people from no apparent reason and I know this is unrelated to the matter but it’s still something you shouldn’t do but yet you still do
Muppetinc
Posts
-
CT BAN APPEAL -
workshop maps to play while is downUnfortunately, the server still isn’t up yet but yesterday some people joined a call and we played some maps and stuff and I thought it might be nice if the server isn’t up again today to do it again
A map that I think could be quite fun is A Minecraft Map - Hunger Games Battle Royale
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3736599872It’s basically just Minecraft hunger games. I played the map when it came out and it was fun but I didn’t play it with many people and I think it could be just something we could do in the meantime while we wait.
Also, if anyone else had some workshop maps that they thought could fun just link them as well
-
jail berd 4 corners bugno as that all the context you need we where sent in and we where killed
-
jail berd 4 corners bugidk why this happend but yeah we just got in the game and died
https://youtu.be/ySqvRD7tBeM -
Wombats the future slime head admins trusted applicationthats just shows your not a good thing and it proves why you shouldnt get it
-
Wombats the future slime head admins trusted application-1 always free kills
-
yertouss+1 Funny fella he’s always a great warden and he just a funny guy as well he’s just pretty easy to get along with
-
Warden chatHow cunt
-
Warden chatFor some games, for example when they’re doing like a race or climb sometimes the warden will say start in chat and sometimes it a little difficult to see when the warden says that so maybe add something to identify the warden in the text chat when they type it says like warden in front of their name like how it does when they’re using voice chat or just colour their name differently or similar thing when they use bullrush.
-
Tylus's Trusted Application+1 chill fella