joey do u have notifications on
Jig
Posts
-
Two Bug reports -
Two Bug reportsjoey why are you first to view everything you are a loser fr kid hahaha
-
Unfairly silenced@howlz its fucking jailbreak kid get off the forums loser
-
Unfairly silenced1 hour and a half mate
-
Unfairly silenced@howlz zonex best mate
-
Unfairly silencedget back on the train home cunt u r drunk
-
Unfairly silencedso u think these people im with on jailbreak rn talking about ms's being broken and how they work is fine. But me saying a code changed is different and i deserve a whole days mute. Zonex also said i have done this before which i havent lol. yh onya ya vic loser
-
Unfairly silencedalso have a clip of staff slapping a ct for speaking about an ms and not silencing them this is just crazy
-
Unfairly silencedeveryone is literally talking about ms's rn bro why arent they silenced with staff on haha i cant bro
-
Unfairly silencedAppealing on: Jailbreak (Counter-Strike 2)
Punishment being appealed: Silence (Mute + Gag)
Steam: Jig
SteamID64:76561199090674228
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090674228
Their case:
I was silenced for supposedly leaking a ms on skylight. I supposedly said an ms code but there is no evidence of this and i also have a player who was present to vouch for me. I would like to be unsilenced as i didnt leak anything, nor was pm'd or explained why i was silenced by zonex. (rest might be different as i couldnt copy the rest i said on discord.) Instead as we went to the next map i found out i was silenced on jailbird and i asked him in staff chat. His response was "you know what you did"? The conversation barely kept going after that as I was on a 30 second reply delay and was ignored several times. I know i dont have any clips or demos but bluecup said he would vouch for me as we were on the map undertale. I would like to be unsilenced as i have discussed with other players what happened to me and they have used words like "nazi" and "unfair silence", mostly due to its time and how poorly it was delt with. I dont want to make too many requests but i would like zonex to have a stern talking to about his actions towards me and others. Especially when he is the only staff on as he disrupts our fun (mostly in the mornings) with some admins abuse but thats another story i can continue as i gain more evidence.
-
Unmuted on discord server but still do not have any access to server?its all good now thanks.
Closed.
-
Unmuted on discord server but still do not have any access to server?Hey accel just tried it again and doesn't work

-
[OG] Tag@howlz just linked my steam am i good now,
Kind regards,
Jig -
Unmuted on discord server but still do not have any access to server?Hey Staff
Just seeing if we can fix the issue that after your mute on discord has expired on discord that I can access the server again. I have dm proof of my unmute and how long my mute was for from the slime servers bot. I have also tried re-agreeing to the rules but it says "You have already accepted the rules!". Please fix this issue.
Thanks,
Jig
This is all i see

-
[OG] Tagwhere tf is my 10k twin
-
Remove gamblingflog -1