fucking dogshit idea howlz.... for once i am genuinely appalled at one of ur ideas mate this is seriously not fucking on at ALL. what a genuinely fucking stupid idea fucking gammin cunt dark rooms are already bad enough imagine some fucking murrie standing in the corner and I CANT SEE HIM
illdog
Posts
-
black colour -
illdogSteam profile: illdog
SteamID64:76561199015692408
Active playtime: 47.3 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
i owuld like to be trusted i realyl do think that i woukld be a valiable member of the community. i have been playing the jailkbreak community for a long time and would really think that i would fit in with the trusted role. evne maybe becoming a admin one day and doinbg a really good job at moderating the server whilst other admins arent on and keeping the little cretins in check
-
Important Staff Changes 23/09/26howlz mate what are u fuarking doing
-
illdogSteam profile: illdog
SteamID64:76561199015692408
Active playtime: 28.1 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
hi illdog here :)!
I have been an avid jb player since early 2018 i believe i deserve a chance at trusted due to my 5 quality personality traits!!!
- Strong Communication! i pay close attention to the person im speaking with and always stay on both sides till a clear answer comes out!
- Leadership! I am a proven empath i am able to understand anyones perspectives and always build a deep trust with people in the community!
- I have deep emotional intelligence! i am able to easily read the room and sense tension or shifting energy and can easily respond with a great response!
- I am deeply humble! i focus on doing my best work, listening well and keep an open mind!
- I am inclusive of all people! i encourage quieter members to speak up and have as much fun as everyone else! while at the same time i keep the dominant voices of other people balanced!
i love jailbreak and enjoy my time on it! i play alot and wouldnt be a problem with me not being there.
thankyou for taking ur time to read my message!!
thanks -illdog
-
cat eats pencils for trusted!!!!111111+1 genuinely a mature and well mannered young man, good to chat to and can keep a level head at all times. quality dude
-
Illdog CT Unban RequestAppealing on: Jailbreak — Counter-Strike 2
Punishment being appealed: Guard Ban
Steam: illdog
SteamID64:76561199015692408
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015692408
Their case:
There will be a few main talking points in this appeal I would like to address.
Firstly the apology for the mic-spam after I had been CT banned, I joined and made the decision to change my name and play a high pitched noise to disrupt the round, I knew how loud it can be and still decided to go through with the mic-spam, I apologize.
Secondly I would like to address the CT ban that was placed on me by Simon. On the map Freedom Final I had shot open a vent and entered through the CT side railing (breakable vent next to the door to outside the ladder side) I walked through and broke the vent to gain access to the graveyard so I could flank a T who was stopping the progression of the round. After I had killed him the round had progressed without any problems. Once the round had reset I was slayed and CT banned for 3 days. Once I asked reasoning to Simon as he had banned me, I was told that I had broke the vent as was banned for doing so. I had sent a message to the admins telling them that there wasn't any rules written yet, and was told to go to https://slimeserversau.com/rules to read them. I had read through the rules twice as I missed the jailbreak side and saw once directed by Unicorn G17 (Limited Vent Breaking). I asked why it was a 3 day ban and wasn't given an explanation as to why the ban was that long for a minor offense, as well as a first offense. Nothing was happening and was told to basically stop complaining about the unjustifiable ban length. I've had some issues with Simon in the past I do not remember from past servers that it was against the rules to break the vent as it has been more than 3 years. I didn't kill anyone in the vents I had just used it for transport to go around to a point quicker and used it to my advantage. I find this ban unjustifiable due to the length in which this rule set has been in affect. -
illdog ct banAppealing on: Jailbreak — Counter-Strike 2
Punishment being appealed: Guard Ban
Steam: illdog
SteamID64:76561199015692408
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015692408
Their case:
I believe I deserve to be unbanned because there were no prior warnings or slays. I believe a slay and a warning is a first base. Not ct ban straight away gammin cunt....
Any book worth banning is a book worth reading, that is a quote I MADE, didnt search it up. This quote is basically saying that me being the book i am highlighting the challenge to the authority (admins)(gay) and question the norms in which they apply these rules and expose the uncomfortable truth being that the admins NEED... NEED (NEED) to reREAD (ahahha see what i did there) into their beliefs and unban me. -
open day no guard ratioHey Rapids! great to see you back on the server mate!
I believe this would make a great addition because when this was a thing on DS and OS. The first round was always a delight! It was always extremely fun and lots of people enjoyed it! Thanks for the suggestion rapids and I really hope this comes in effect!
thanks rapids 
-
Option to slay yourselfHi zackie great to see you back in the server mate!
I personally agree with this statement and would really love to see this come in effect. There have been many times where I have sought to kill myself in game (obviously guys!!!! xDDD) and couldn't due to the strange restriction. These times especially came when I was CT and wanted to end the round later in the night so more people could be respawned!! Hope they bring this feature back! nice to see you zackie 
-
Couple of thingsHi floppin! Nice to see you back in the community mate!
I would like to say your point of Jetback being to overpowered is entirely CORRECT. Anybody who argues otherwise is unwise and needs to recollect their thoughts and think about the real future of this server! ( I AM NOT PUSHING 30 BTW ) Another thing I would like to praise is your opinion on skins, the skins are complete GARBAGE!!!! I personally LOVE custom skins but when they give an advantage to players with smaller hit-boxes and weird body shapes I find it becomes quite unfair. Anybody can purchase these skins using !shop but I feel having skins which follow the normal player-models would greatly improve a large majority of peoples ventures on this server! May I add the fact of the names not showing up, how are we to distinguish the people in the crowd and separate them accordingly which some games require, or even when they finish a obstacle course first we can see their name more clearly and not "free-kill" the wrong person. For all the invex players 2 LR I believe makes the round last much longer. I have reviewed MANY! single LRS from Oceanic Servers and Domination Servers clips and in 95% they finished much quicker than the 2 LRs which we have been provided with. This should be a clear indicator to remove the 2 LR function because some people are impatient and impatient people tend to leave the server! Dead and alive chat is also a feature I would find exciting to be added! It can create a space where we can keep talking to each other!! Thank you floppin for suggesting these and I hope many of them succeed! -
illdog unbban requestAppealing on: Jailbreak — Counter-Strike 2
Punishment being appealed: Ban
Steam: illdog
SteamID64:76561199015692408
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015692408
Their case:
I was banned for abusing an exploit which I found with little to no information, I then used this exploit stupidly to gain a strategic advantage in which I was able to spawn in the CT's room and kill them as a T. I would like to apologize to the players whos night was affected by this because missing out on game time due to an unfair advantage is not fair for the community. Sorry Guys.
-
HURRYI agree!!!!
-
Raymond Unban - New Name, Same Toxic Admins+1 I believe that Raymond can make a strong comeback and be a responsible community member!