Steam profile: cat eats pencils!
SteamID64: 76561199052021273
Active playtime: 109.9 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello again slimers,
After my 2 previous attempts at getting denied I thought it would be a great idea to reapply after my 30d cool-off period and try again.
I am cat eats pencils, former trusted for Domination Servers from 2019 - Until close. I am applying for trusted today as I believe I am a decent member of Slime Servers. With a clean slate on the server with 0 punishments on record (other than the one incident). And #1 ranked most reputation on the forums. I strongly believe I have what it takes to be apart of the trusted community.
I will actively engage in community events, help join the server when the population is low and talk in public areas keeping people entertained. I have prior knowledge on responsibility as a trusted member and knowledge of the basic commands and when is the right time to use them, and how to use them.
this might be my last attempt at applying its getting sad
cat out



