Hello!
Posts
-
The Warden King Has Returned -
Winkzz Appeal - 24 hour mute - Sort of an appeal?The punishments times were based on severity of the chats and the situation. Unfortunately, from the log times, I can see where it started (from you) and the constant arguing between you two. Furthermore, your comments were rather extreme, not to mention you changed your Steam name to further harass the user.
Galaxy has been warned not to continue in future, and their punishments will stack up faster for any re-offends.
Please just try to ignore eachother.Also no need for unneeded replies in punishment appeals/report threads @josh
-
helloWelcome new- hang on a second
-
Oh we are so backHeyoooo welcome

-
Workshop Content LinkOur custom workshop collection that contains all of our Jailbreak server's maps & custom content can be found & downloaded here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3785133617 -
mrtrustedNope haha
-
cat eats trusted attempt #3 (wr denied%)Genuinely improved since him first joining and his exploit incident, wants to be apart of the community and is very active.
-
CT BAN APPEALActually just looking at the overall picture here that relates to being CT, you have:

- A 3 day ban for multiple intentional freekills about a month ago.
- A 7 day ban for mass freekilling, just over 3 weeks ago.
- A warn for making the Prisoners play an impossible game which caused the majority of them to die.
- A warn for talking over Warden (assuming you were CT otherwise a staff member would have just forced the Peace mute).
- A warn for ordering the Prisoners to take a path that Guards were in (force baiting)
- A warn for not being cautious as a Guard and freekilling people as a result of it.
- A final, compiled punishment (the one in question) of 7 days after supposedly baiting in LR.
Whether the baiting in LR actually happened, I can't know for sure, I can only go against your word vs staff's ruling, obviously I would take staff's ruling. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and let the whole baiting in LR thing go, I still believe you should have received a punishment for the previous combined warns and you've just been shown leniency by the staff team (including myself). Seeing as you have already received a 7 day CT ban for mass freekilling, + an additional 3 day CT ban, I believe 7 days is justifiable and I will have to deny this request sorry.
I would urge you to be a bit more careful in future as Guard as I know you like to be on that team and you can be a great Warden

Also warning to @muppetinc for unnecessary/non-contributing replies to punishment appeals/reports.
-
CT BAN APPEALThank you for the rewrite and the apology.

Just wondering if you happen to have any recording of the incident?
-
Wombats CT UnbanNot taking into consideration and rejecting due to inappropriate description.
-
remove JB_WATERMELON_V2You’re lucky this is in general discussion otherwise the big red denied button would’ve already been clicked before this reply

-
Unfairly silencedAlso arguing with people on your punishment appeal is not the best look.
-
Unfairly silencedHey not sure why you’re creating another forums post as we discussed this in your support ticket on forums. As I explained, it wasn’t ZONE’s fault or him being ‘nazi’, he was following a punishment guideline as made by higher ranking staff. Although, again, as I explained, I didn’t personally agree to a first punishment being a whole day mute, I shortened your silence to 12 hours (which has already expired?) and told you it was on a case by case basis, you have apparently been playing Jailbreak for years and have been punished for this in the past to a way further extent.
I genuinely think you should be grateful for being let off with just 12 hours after your past incidents in previous communities which show that you know not to do it, specifically with this rule.
Just don’t say anything about map secrets, seems pretty easy to me. If you have a problem with staff and their decisions please feel free to either message me directly or make a ticket through our system on Discord (which I also just updated so you can personally message someone higher than his rank or me directly). -
howlz trustedJust following onto this I forgot to give Vet role trusted VC access in Discord which I’ve done now. Veteran is way above trusted and I’m still working on the in game perms

-
CS2 Patch. 25/09/26Fixed
-
wtfFixed, thanks wk!!!
-
REMOVE SPONGEBO BPART 2Done
-
Important Staff Changes 23/09/26Hi all,
It is unfortunate that we must say goodbye to @howlz as he steps down from his role as Lead Administrator. @howlz has been instrumental in the startup success of Slime Servers and has shown unmatched passion for the success of this community, I can't put into words a big enough thanks to him for everything he has done. That being said, he will receive the new rank of Veteran - an exclusive, platinum coloured rank given only to those that have shown extreme support, contribution, and loyalty to the community, as selected by myself only. This rank will still hold some staff commands as the members of this role have the upmost respect & trust that they will continue to use them correctly.
Thank you @howlz!As the Lead Administrator spot is now open, I would like to congratulate @ivork as he steps into the role. @ivork has shown an incredible amount of maturity and knowledge when it comes to CS2 as a whole, especially Jailbreak. There is no better fit for the role than him, and has been a standout figure when it comes to server and plugin development. Whether it will be short or long term is to be determined by him. Congratulations @ivork!
Thanks
