@wk 100% ai gen btw
big_broccoli
Posts
-
Important Staff Changes 23/09/26 -
Important Staff Changes 23/09/26Does this mean @howlz will cease noclipping around and trolling me
-
Raffle does not work properlyAh ok I actually didn't know that, thanks for lmk. Is there any way I can read the rules I can't find it on here or discord
Kind regards,
King of Vegetables 🥦 -
[OG] Tag@howlz to my discord? cause my discord is linked to my forums acc
-
Raffle does not work properlyI'm playing on watermelon right now and there is rounds with 3 CTs and 15 Ts, and at the end of the round, despite being in the raffle, neither I or anyone else were swapped despite the ratio remaining 1:3 after the round ended. This is also happening with 4 CTs and 16 Ts, noting that if someone were swapped it would be 5:15 = 1:3, the correct ratio.
This is very annoying and needs to be fixed. Also I would like to suggest that staff proactively swap players onto CT that are requesting it if the ratio is off.
-
[OG] Tagumm my discord is linked can i get the og tag twin
-
Guns from shopI don't mind the idea of buying a CZ from the shop, but it makes rounds increasingly difficult especially on crammed maps like LA where CTs often win 0 (zero) rounds for the whole map.
Rework ideas:
- Make it one buy per person per map
- Make it more expensive
- Make it have less bullets
Vault ideas:
- Vault it there's already guns in cells in most maps
Please let me know what you think.
Kind regards,
King of Vegetables -
Remove gamblingOn one hand I disagree with wk, I think that gambling in game won't actually affect engagement nor will it encourage degeneracy. Further, most people on JB now are 18+ and a gambling mechanic in game can't really encourage them to gamble, as they can just do it in their own time anyway.
On the other hand, joey over the last few days has repeatedly called wk a doxxer. Yes he may have doxxed in the past but it is unfair to harass him over it on every platform - CS2, Discord, and now the forums. I'm sure after 3-4 years most players would prefer to not be ridiculed for the mistakes they made previously on JB, a good example of this is me spamming screenshots of an image to annoy an ex moderator the other day, but since being talked to by admins, I have stopped this and realised it is childish and I won't continue it.
Finally, I was under the impression that any mention / act of doxxing was something heavily discouraged and that mutes would follow or at least the content would be removed and the person would be talked to by an admin. I'm not sure if joey has been spoken to but repeatedly accusing someone of doxxing means that either wk is doxxing and should be banned immediately, or joey is falsely accusing him of doxxing and needs to be at least warned by an admin.
Kind Regards,
King of Vegetables -
PortalPortal so that bans, demos etc can be tracked easily
-
DMs showing for everyoneWhen you do !dm it shows the message for everyone lol, not sure if this is intended but should be fixed imo
-
Backstab animationDuring backstab rebel I often get a backstab animation but don't get the kill (and yes the other person is only on 100HP)
-
j-moneys trusted applicationGood imitation of human wardening on CT, +rep
-
Number of suggestions@T1G3R That's just a blatant lie lol, at least 3 of them had botched open days because of it and yesterday we had a lot more where that happened too. Your logic of "it didn't happen in one map / it didn't happen today therefore it isn't an issue" doesn't make sense. If murder doesn't happen for one day should we make it legal forever?
I'll say it again, I think the raffle should be modified, so that the open day can be played out properly. If open days shouldn't be played out properly, then it shouldn't be a thing in the first place. I rest my case.
-
Number of suggestions@T1G3R Hey mate I literally said Modify / get rid of. Also, open day does not "happen successfully more often than not", this is just not true lol. As soon as Ts load in one of them is in the vent cell and they get through, meanwhile 15s later CTs spawn and by that time the gunroom is being held by Ts. Italia is one to name many mate
-
Number of suggestions@wk Fuck up wk
-
Number of suggestionsFurther to this the CT raffle on open day literally means no open day ever. You have to wait 10+ seconds for any CTs to spawn and by that time the Ts are through the vent and / or cells are open and no chance for open day.
-
Sup pussiesSup pussies I am Big Broccoli King of the Vegetables, come to Joondalup train station I play Surf and JB there 24/7 I'm homeless and don't have a home because I was perm banned from OS 4 years ago.
Free Sinth free wk free SVBSheep free ONIONZZZ free krazyCOO8 free Autoclicking free Jahseh Onfroy
Long live gekyume

-
Number of suggestionsHi Slime Servers staff, I have some suggestions, in order of what I think is most important:
- Modify / get rid of the CT raffle:
- It seems like the ratio never works out properly and rounds are constantly T dominated.
- Admins are always on during playing hours (6PM onwards) so they can manually fix the ratio.
- Guns / grenades in cells:
- On some maps (LA) the round is unplayable because of fully loaded pistols in cells.
- At least give them 1 magazine or no nades but a pistol, or vice versa, it's too strong for Ts.
- Jetpack:
- Jetpack is broken and allows Ts to just easily rebel.
- Bhopping:
- I think the old bhop consistency should be brought back, it shouldn't be like it is now.
- Regardless, there are somehow people consistently hitting 10+ bhops in a row and rebelling easily, I'm not sure if this is a VIP ability or if they're scripting, but it needs to be looked into.
- Smokes:
- Bring back the ability to smoke people.
- Poker:
- Bring back paintball bullets so poker can be played.
- Backstab false animation:
- During backstab rebel people often see a backstab animation but don't get the kill.
- 1 LR vs 2 LR:
- Personally I don't mind the change but 1 LR is less confusing and makes LR more desirable.
- Port Seaside.
- Port Seaside.
Cheers,
Big Broccoli - Modify / get rid of the CT raffle:
-
Custom Skin imagesthis is great but things like trollface and kuzya are gonna be aids to stop rebelling as a CT