@mrperson i like seeing peoples specs so i gathered I'd post mine so others can see if curious or talk about.
aluthos
Posts
-
Hello everypony -
seeding / low playercount credit rewardis it possibly a good idea for off hours or time to have some kind of boosted credit reward for playing?
maybe to assist with others joining more and leading to the game being playable on off hours.
that and maybe while the player count is under x number people that are ct banned for example temporarily being able to open cells or something.

-
Hello everyponyHello,
I am aluthos. I am not a femboy or trans! I am man.
I play cs and minecraft as well as tetris and some other shit.current pc specs: 9800x3d, 32gb ram ddr5 6400 cl16, rx 9070 16gb, 850w seasonic psu, white case D14 chinese brand thing, 1tb nvme boot -fedora 2tb nvme, 8tb media, 6tb games.

-
Clouds Jetpack implementationcan clouds if it is going to stay in rotation get some sort of limiter on jetpack for at least 30 seconds/1min for cts to reasonably get setup? or have that be a default thing for the first 30 seconds at least anyway. It is kind of aids to play against if trying to actually have rounds instead of deathmatch on jb maps that it easily turns into being.

-
Massyween 2026?@ford I asked already and they said it is happening this year