-
Steam profile: Uncle Hungry
SteamID64:76561198040056484
Active playtime: 22.2 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello, my name is Uncle Hungry or the really large green caterpillar skin in game. I have always loved and appreciated being a part of the JB scene, all the way back from css Ban hammer days. I believe i have a decent understanding of the rules aswell as how to have fun with online playerbase. I have loved playing on Slime JB recently and think it is an amazing and much needed addition to OCE servers. I hope to be a part of This JB community as trusted!
-
Steam profile: Uncle Hungry
SteamID64:76561198040056484
Active playtime: 22.2 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hello, my name is Uncle Hungry or the really large green caterpillar skin in game. I have always loved and appreciated being a part of the JB scene, all the way back from css Ban hammer days. I believe i have a decent understanding of the rules aswell as how to have fun with online playerbase. I have loved playing on Slime JB recently and think it is an amazing and much needed addition to OCE servers. I hope to be a part of This JB community as trusted!
-
H howlz locked this topic on
-
H howlz moved this topic from Trusted Applications on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login