-
Appealing on: Jailbreak (Counter-Strike 2)
Punishment being appealed: Silence (Mute + Gag)
Steam: Jig
SteamID64:76561199090674228
Profile:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090674228
Their case:
I was silenced for supposedly leaking a ms on skylight. I supposedly said an ms code but there is no evidence of this and i also have a player who was present to vouch for me. I would like to be unsilenced as i didnt leak anything, nor was pm'd or explained why i was silenced by zonex. (rest might be different as i couldnt copy the rest i said on discord.) Instead as we went to the next map i found out i was silenced on jailbird and i asked him in staff chat. His response was "you know what you did"? The conversation barely kept going after that as I was on a 30 second reply delay and was ignored several times. I know i dont have any clips or demos but bluecup said he would vouch for me as we were on the map undertale. I would like to be unsilenced as i have discussed with other players what happened to me and they have used words like "nazi" and "unfair silence", mostly due to its time and how poorly it was delt with. I dont want to make too many requests but i would like zonex to have a stern talking to about his actions towards me and others. Especially when he is the only staff on as he disrupts our fun (mostly in the mornings) with some admins abuse but thats another story i can continue as i gain more evidence.
-
there is an inconsistency in staff, no doubt. they're trained to use their individual discretion in specific circumstances and zone x's decision was to silence you. to me the inconsistency is not inherently bad - it allows staff to prioritise enjoyment and make a utilitarian decision which was something at the forefront of my mind when I was at the head of staff. what I think is that at you fcked up, now you're mad that you copped a reasonable silence. knowing zone x i strongly believe he wouldn't do something like this if he didn't think it was justified and misaligned with the values of the server.
tldr: suck it up you leaked ms and got silenced
-
so u think these people im with on jailbreak rn talking about ms's being broken and how they work is fine. But me saying a code changed is different and i deserve a whole days mute. Zonex also said i have done this before which i havent lol. yh onya ya vic loser
-
there is an inconsistency in staff, no doubt. they're trained to use their individual discretion in specific circumstances and zone x's decision was to silence you. to me the inconsistency is not inherently bad - it allows staff to prioritise enjoyment and make a utilitarian decision which was something at the forefront of my mind when I was at the head of staff. what I think is that at you fcked up, now you're mad that you copped a reasonable silence. knowing zone x i strongly believe he wouldn't do something like this if he didn't think it was justified and misaligned with the values of the server.
tldr: suck it up you leaked ms and got silenced
-
Hey not sure why you’re creating another forums post as we discussed this in your support ticket on forums. As I explained, it wasn’t ZONE’s fault or him being ‘nazi’, he was following a punishment guideline as made by higher ranking staff. Although, again, as I explained, I didn’t personally agree to a first punishment being a whole day mute, I shortened your silence to 12 hours (which has already expired?) and told you it was on a case by case basis, you have apparently been playing Jailbreak for years and have been punished for this in the past to a way further extent.
I genuinely think you should be grateful for being let off with just 12 hours after your past incidents in previous communities which show that you know not to do it, specifically with this rule.
Just don’t say anything about map secrets, seems pretty easy to me. If you have a problem with staff and their decisions please feel free to either message me directly or make a ticket through our system on Discord (which I also just updated so you can personally message someone higher than his rank or me directly). -
C C locked this topic
-
C C moved this topic from Punishment Appeals
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login