Skip to content

JOSH TRUSTED APPLICATION YO

Locked Moved Rejected
12 10 224
  • Hey matee, probably establish yourself a bit more on the server. You've been a decent bloke but tbh i havent heard or seen much of you

  • catC cat

    Hey matee, probably establish yourself a bit more on the server. You've been a decent bloke but tbh i havent heard or seen much of you

    Hey mate! I get where you're coming from! I just want to have a chill time so I usually don't speak! I'll make sure to speak up more! ❤ Love Josh

  • are you that retard who keeps screaming on mic? +1

  • are you that retard who keeps screaming on mic? +1

    kirara.jpg

  • The main consensus here is that most people aren't very aware of who you are. Would love to see you put yourself out there more in terms of interacting with the community whether that be on the server or the discord, the people wanna know more about you.