-
Steam profile: not linked at time of applying
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
I've been playing jb since the early DS days, and have sunk a large part of my hours into the game mode as miserable as that sounds.
Some may know me as Lenny, LennyS, LennySses or way back in the day as hitlet (bad name I know), and I've kept playing the server through the DS-OS transtition and now the OS-SS transition.
Never have been particularly good at rebelling, or any T games, so I spent most of my time on CT, as warden or as a guard mostly trying not to get backstabbed or be the first to die in !lr. Was offered a trial mod role in OS though issues with mentors led me to get left out in the dust.
Love the game mode and the community, the endearing support of these servers by myself and this community is amazing and I want to continue supporting this never dying game mode in OCE.
Regards, lenny.
-
I IVORK moved this topic from Trusted Applications
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login