-
Steam profile: NYDUS
SteamID64:76561198274067339
Active playtime: 50.2 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
How ya goin I'm NYDUS
I've been playing jailbreak for around 8 years at this point first starting on backlash gaming and going by different names over the years.
decided instead over just being a player on the server wanna get involved in the community more
I've got a good understanding of the rules but more importantly the culture of OCE jailbreak
I mostly play T but if accepted give some time to playing CT to show off of my amazing qualities (free wounding)
Cheers
-
Where do i start….
It was just another round on Wakka, there were 10 terrorists alive as the warden orders us into the t side of hunger games. All the T’s pile into the game ravaging to grab a weapon as they all run to the other side and prepare their attack, then sits myself the one and only Nautica Malone and NYDUS… 8 T’s against us 2 individuals, I call for a truce and he accepts my token of peace. One by one the T’s fire their guns at us and each scoundrel getting absolutely pounded by me and NYDUS until the 2 players left. Spids and another dud T charge towards us where I take down Spids the dud with my almighty aim and NYDUS finishes the job, securing the last 2 T’s being us with the Last Request. We exit the game to stack on the podium where we are ordered to LR in chat and together we successfully win the round beating the remaining CT’s with our triumphant LR.
A man I trusted with my life when it was us against the world and he could have easily neutralised me and taken his own life with it. Together our loyalty became prosperous and we strived to achieve. This is my take on why NYDUS should be on the trusted team. His loyalty mixed with hard work displays a willingness to succeed in a potential staff position.
Cheers,
Nautica Malone
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login