-
Steam profile: cone
SteamID64:76561198375159407
Active playtime: 24.3 hours (verified at submission)
Tell us why you should be Trusted:
Hi SS team and members,
I'm cone. I used to go by chanel back in the DS and OS days and discovered this server a couple of weeks ago. I'm quite active in discord and am on the server most nights. I was trusted and trial mod on DS servers. Just want to make the experience for everyone enjoyable, old and newcomers.
Thanks for considering my app

-
Hi cone mate, I am not quite fond of you but I believe i was the better trusted on domination servers as a runner up for Head Trusted falling short to J money, I have not encountered you on the server but you being here only a few weeks ago might not qualify you for a trusted position at this time.
Thanks
-
Hey @cone
unfortunately I will have to Deny your Trusted application as myself and others feel you havent given enough time for the SS community to experience you as a player and who you are as a member. give it more time, interact more with the community in game, discord & forum posts and reapply when you feel you are ready again.
Kind Regards,
ZONE-X
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login