-
Applying for: Jailbreak
Steam profile: CounterTunes
SteamID64:76561198011586405
Active playtime: 4.1 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)
Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:
Hello everyone who knows who I am, I know how to read rules and I know how to use commands
Domination servers fucking ruled until Onionzz was outed as a nonce
Whoever runs this shit has no idea what they're doing but I appreciate the effort
Anyway, you know who I am, you know what I do, and you know I fuck
-
C C locked this topic
-
C C moved this topic from Staff Applications
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login