Skip to content

Unknowns reformed TRAIL staff app vote yes or gay ๐Ÿ‘€

Locked Moved Rejected
11 11 248
  • Applying for: Jailbreak
    Steam profile: Unknown
    SteamID64: 76561198980479553
    Active playtime: 55.7 hours (verified at submission, minimum 12)


    Tell us why you want to join our staff team and why you would be a great fit:

    Hey everyone, once again, Iโ€™m trying to become staff. I have taken on the feedback from my first time putting in an application and think I have changed my ways.

    Something I havenโ€™t changed would be how loud I am. I understand it might be a bit much, but if I became staff, it would change as I would need to be professional as a staff member. However, as a current player, being loud is just who I am.

    I think me being staff would be good as Iโ€™m not going to point names, but there seems to be some small groups of people. Which makes perfect sense, but me, Iโ€™m solo, so I wonโ€™t be biased towards anyone. Iโ€™m not saying anyone is, but itโ€™s just something I would like to put out there.

    Being staff is something I would work really hard towards, being good at and understanding how it works. I know at the moment I have no real experience at being staff, but I feel like giving me a shot and training me to be a good staff member isnโ€™t a bad choice. I understand why if Iโ€™m not chosen, but I like the server and want to help as much as I can.

    Iโ€™m also an active player who is always on, which means having an active staff member, even though most staff are active.

    Just give me a shot, and if I donโ€™t work out, just cut me. Thatโ€™s why a trial is a thing.

  • ok

  • Hey mate, good to see your effort on the server but from my experience seeing you play on the server, you just arenโ€™t cut out for staff from what i can see.

    You donโ€™t just change overnight and you are a jester on the server and when it comes to serious moments i donโ€™t believe you would be confident enough to control a server.

    Personally I would look up to Doshi as a staff member as he is a well spoken young man and he knows his stuff

    Good day sir,
    Amin Zidyat

  • unknown, i appreciate the effort you've put into this application. ill give you the respect of doing the same back, so listen carefully and take into account what i say:

    a clear problem with you being staff is from what we can tell, you need a better understanding of the JB rules and more consistency in how you conduct yourself on the server.

    there have been a number of situations where you've falsely reported things to staff such as freekills or camping when no rule was actually broken. the only deduction i can make from this is that you either have a fundamental misunderstanding of the rules or are intentionally lying.

    i require you to dedicate time to learning the rules and paying attention to what's happening in-game, including the circumstances leading up to an incident. my team and i have also noticed disruptive behaviour from you, such as mic/chat spam, unnecessary votemutes and arguing with others including staff. these aren't aspects of a player who i see as capable of being a part of staff, and you're expected to improve on this if you are as determined as you appear.

    another concern is what you said about becoming more professional once you receive staff. that professionalism is to be demonstrated before you're given the role - not after. you don't need previous staffing experience, nor do you need to completely change your personality, but putting in an application alone isn't enough to show that you're ready.

    take the feedback you've been given onboard, improve your rule knowledge, and show through your actions that you can consistently demonstrate the maturity and awareness expected from staff. if you really are serious about becoming staff, i encourage you to work on these areas and show us that potential through your behaviour on the server.

    cheers. denied.